We are excited to share some of what is coming in 2012.
- Enhanced bariatric seating and sleeping options that are both high function and high style.
- Increased selection of fluid-proof mattress covering options that are softer, more comfortable and more durable than traditional vinyls or nylons AND are at a lower cost!
- Bunk beds designed for years of heavy use at the lowest cost in over a decade.
- Case piece and bedroom furniture specially designed to maximize client and staff safety through a door-free and drawer-free design that allows easy inspection for contraband items.
- Greater selection of seating pieces designed especially for incontinent & limited mobility environments.
- Improved design of furniture for behavioral health care featuring fewer legs and reduced flat surfaces to prevent suicide risks by hanging.
- More customizable designs for student housing and group living environments that provide maximum utility for small spaces.
- More metal bed and case good options to meet the growing demand for metal furniture that mimics residential furniture styles.
Function, form & Finances!
- Make $500 look like $1000.
- Make furniture attractive & comforting to consumers to guests.
- Make furniture last for years & years in heavy-use enviornments.