Few retailers offer self-decking but almost all contract furniture providers do.
Why should you care about self-decking?
- Buyers for health care and social service facilities understand the importance of buying furniture from contract providers who understand the heavy-use healthcare furniture endures. Contract furniture is built to higher standards that promise longer-term durability and proven improvements in the buying cycle. Strategies like using self deck upholstery are just one of many specialized solutions available only through expert contract furniture providers.
- Engineers and designers have interviewed hundreds of care providers and administrators to help create furnishing solutions for incontinence care.
- The results of this intensive research include improved design in furniture including removable seats designed to pull urine to the ground and away from people and furnishings, specialized fabrics that easily sanitize, fluid-proof upholstery, fully water-resistant frames that prevent fluid saturation and warping, and more sophisticated styling that scales down cushy fill and deep seats.
- Enhancements like pop out seats allows urine or fluids to flow through to the floor.
- Choose from 100's of standard, healthcare grade, fluid-resistant, stain resistant fabrics, and vinyls to create the perfect look for any décor.
- Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and stain repellent fabric treatments also available.